ECGC 2020 T-Shirt Design Competition
East Coast Game Conference T-Shirt Design Competition
East Coast Game Conference (ECGC) is offering its T-shirt design competition. The winning designer will have their T-shirt printed and featured at this year’s East Coast Game Conference on April 7th-9th, 2020. As well as having your design featured, the winner will also receive two VIP tickets to attend the conference, which includes full access to the conference, exclusive networking opportunities with ECGC 2020’s conference speakers and executives.
This design competition is open to all fans of the East Coast Game Conference. If you have purchased a ticket and win we will refund your ticket and give you the 2 VIP tickets free.
Members of our Advisory Board at East Coast Game Conference, Design Staff and Industry Sponsors will judge the final designs. The winning designer will be contacted on March 24th, 2020.
*Only one entry/design per student is permitted.
All entries must comply with the following submission specifications for consideration, deviating from these rules will lead to disqualification:
- All entries must include both the East Coast Game Conference logo (ECGC) and Title (EAST COAST GAME CONFERENCE). Designers must only use the official ECGC font for their submission (DOWNLOAD ECGC'S LOGO AND FONT HERE ).
- All entries must be rendered in color (up to 4 colors)
- Designers may recommend the color of the shirt from this selected palette
- All submissions should be created in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign.
- The design will go on the back of the T-shirt with the ECGC logo on the front right and the East Coast Game Conference spelled out on the sleeve.
- The dimensions of the design on the back of the shirt will be no more than 11 in x 11in.
- For final submission please send:
- A png or jpg of your final design layout
- PSD, AI, or INDD file with your final design for printing
- What color pallet the design would be printed on. Please note that ECGC will have the right to swap colors of the shirt if needed.
- All artwork must be original, nothing can be based on existing copyrighted materials, fan art, or purchased images.
- Only one entry per person
- Include your full name and student email address when submitting your design so we can contact you.
Please note the following
• Follow rendering directions as indicated above. Designs chosen will be designated as the T-shirt by the judging committees.
• Entries received after March 15th, 2020 at 5 pm EST will not be considered for judging.
• The winning designs submitted become property of TGI.
Questions? Contact us by email at email@example.com