Student at George Mason University
George Mason University. During his second year at mason, he won the VSGI Mobile Games
Competition with his partner Jackson Romero and has achieved multiple national awards in an
organization known as “Future Business Leaders of America” during his years in high school.
He now has over 6 years of experience in music composition and production and has published
multiple mobile applications alone. To that end, Scott has created and composed all of the sound
effects and music on all of the FlyGuy projects.
Education Summit Description:
April 16TH, 2019
9:00am – 3:00pm
Objective: Share and learn how video games are used educationally. Find teachable moments in video games.
Summit Description: Great teaching is hands-on and fun! Join us for a summit on teaching with video games you already love. Hear about cutting-edge projects from ed tech leaders, learn from industry veterans, and workshop your own teaching and gaming ideas.
- Orientation to Simulators, Serious Games, and Serious Educational Games
- Discussing funding for ed tech and educational goals
- Discussion developing serious games
- Introducing games that teaches Social Emotional Learning
- Workshop: Measuring your games impact
- Workshop to find teachable moments in your favorite video games
Target audiences: Game developers looking to an educational component to their current or future projects. Educators and game enthusiasts interested in using video games to engage students in learning. Students will attend later in the day to demo products and learn about these opportunities.