Juried Game Art Contest
for conference attendees
Students and professionals - have your work viewed by other game development professionals around the country.
About the Contest
East Coast Game Conference is providing an opportunity for both students and professionals to have your work viewed by other game development professionals around the country.
Nominees will have artwork juried by industry professionals ... and ... there will also be a people’s choice award! There are separate student and professional categories with sub-categories of 2D, 3D and photogrammetry.
Top-tier winners will be presented with a prize; student and professional contest winners will each receive an ECGC 2022 VIP pass ($499 value).
Rules and Guidelines
Art submissions must consist of any type of original video game related art with subjects such as environments, characters, and objects/props. No fan art will be allowed. Content must be tasteful and non-offensive (appropriate for a teen-rated game). Contest officials reserve the right to make the initial selection of works for display.
- must be a conference attendee
- submit a .png file
- file size is limited to 25mb
- recommended size is 1920 x 1080 but not required
- no text allowed on image such as artist’s name or title of the work
- submit a brief one-paragraph description of the artwork with the title
- filename is your last name and first initial. Ex: Smith-B.png
- hand drawn work must be scanned and saved as a .png
- 3d and photogrammetry work must be submitted as a Sketchfab link
Submission Deadline: Noon, Wednesday, April 14th 2021.
The ECGC Game Art contest is now closed. Entries are no longer being accepted.
Game Art Contest