ECGC Game Art Contest
Ryan Grady - Game Art Committee
Brad Swearingen - Game Art Committee
Welcome to the 2021 ECGC Game Art Contest!
This year we've expanded and made some exciting changes:
- the contest was open to all ECGC attendees
- we included a new sub-category for professionals
- 2D art went digital, and we added 3D art and photogrammetry!
This year we also changed to a juried format.
- Marc Russo, Associate Professor of Art + Design at NC State University
- Dwayne Martin, Animator at Epic Games
- Emily Compton, Art Director at Windy Games
- Marx Myth, Professor of Art/Design at Living Arts College
With a variety of different backgrounds, experience, and expertise - their dedication to sort through dozens of entries and select the work you see below was awesome. We so appreciate the time you give in support of our artistic community. Thank you!
Also, a big shout-out to EVERY artist who submitted artwork. Even if you didn't make the final selection below, we want you to know how much we appreciate your contributions. You are AMAZING!
Now it's your turn. Vote!
View the entries. Consider both the skill and tremendous effort each artist put into their submission. Now, cast your vote!
Winners will be announced in a post-event email to all attendees and will receive an ECGC 2022 VIP pass ($499 value)!
Keep in mind:
- Only ECGC attendees may vote
- Only one vote per attendee
- You must use the same email as used for conference registration
One more thing! Voting closes on Friday April 23 at 12pm.