Congratulations to the following winners of the juried ECGC Game Art Contest 2023:
- 2D Game Art Student: Chromalure-Genetic Summoner by Yonghao Li
- 2D Game Art Professional: Boxer Character Variations by Alex Rodriguez
- 3D Game Art Student: Doll House in Case by Olha Vasylchenko
- 3D Game Art Professional: Tara, Concept Character by Alec Ziskind
- Photogrammetry Student: Colorful Giraffe by Olha Vasylchenko
- Photogrammetry Professional: North Carolina Nature Still Life by Amber Johnson
The winners of the 2d, 3d, and photogrammetry in the student and professional categories will receive conference passes to ECGC 2024.
Thank you to all those who submitted their artwork to the 2023 ECGC Game Art Contest. We received lots of amazing entries from attendees and appreciate all your hard work. Many people don’t realize the time and effort that go into creating a work of art. We recognize that effort and commitment and appreciate you sharing your art with the conference.
Also, specific thanks to:
- Brad Swearingen for chairing the annual competition
- Emily Compton and Marx Myth for judging this year’s entries
- All the attendees who voted in the People’s Choice Award!
We're pleased to announce there will be a 2024 ECGC Game Art Contest. Look for the rules and application starting in January 2024. Until then, have a great summer!